Statesman Wins Russia ElectionsMar 6th, 2012 | By De-Construct.net | In Earlier
The Only Remaining Statesman
March 4, 2012 will be remembered in history books as the day the world’s only remaining statesman convincingly won Russia’s presidential elections.
President Vladimir Putin – a true statesman and the greatest leader the world has seen since World War II – has no peers today.
The rest of the world is largely presided over by marionettes, or mediocre administrators and indistinguishable bureaucrats, supervising various colonized turfs for the corporate Collective and its masters.
Today, this is especially true for the entire Western world: USA, Canada, Australia and EU, with their pathetic sycophantic satellites – the part of the world that, ironically, prides itself as the “free world”, is today least free, most Orwellian and becoming more openly fascistic by the hour.
Stand Against the Global Fascism
With Vladimir Putin at its helm (for the next 12 years), Russia is the only world power standing against the global fascism already installed in most parts of the world, and established as the norm.
We are quite certain Russia and Putin will prevail. Again.
- Putin: Kosovo Province Issue Cannot be Resolved by Force
- Putin: Europeans Should be Ashamed
- Seizure of Serbian Province Impermissible
- Abkhazian & South Ossetian Independence Formally Recognized by Russia
- Putin Supports Serbian Patriots
- Happy New Year!
- Putin Hits the Nail on the Head (Several Times Over)
- Clone Vladimir Putin!
- Putin: Wait and See What Happens Next
- Russia is Not Afraid of Anything, the Prospect of Another Cold War Included