In this article, I will show you my all-time best 1000 calorie diet for rapid weight loss and by this, you won’t gas out with energy.
This diet can be used by both men and women for 2 weeks, but to be more specific, I will give you a different diet for both men and women.
Remember, this weight loss diet plan might become too restrictive but this will definitely be going to help you in losing weight.
If you are too fat and all your clothes in the wardrobe are just kept inside for a showcase, and if you want to get slimmer to wear those beautiful clothes
Then you might start with this diet plan.
Again, just a piece of quick information for you
Before you begin with any of the diets whether it is a High Protein diet, High fat diet, High Carb diet or even with this diet, you should always first calculate your maintenance calories.
And, if you are looking for a weight loss, then according to me the only thing which works in weight loss is to be Calorie deficit.
Now, don’t get me wrong.
I know that there a lot many factors that determine or helps your weight loss.
But you need to be in a calorie deficit.
Now, if you are new to this then let me clear this for you in very simple terms
Calorie deficit = Eating fewer calories than your daily calorie requirement.
Now, without any further ado let dive into it
Now, this 1000 calorie diet is a non-veg diet plan and after this, I have also provided the diet plan for vegans.
Oats with milk + 2 Eggs
Protein = 18 grams
Carbs = 17 grams
Fats = 18 grams
Calories = 308
Apple ( small size) + Green Tea
Protein = 0 grams
Carbs = 20 grams
Fats = 0.8 grams
Chicken Breast (100 grams) + Salad (80 grams)
Protein = 21 grams
Carbs = 4 grams
Fats = 2 grams grams
Calories = 187
Brown Bread (2 slices) + Peanut Butter (2tbsp) + Black Coffee
Protein = 7 grams
Carbs = 30 grams
Fats = 6 grams
Calories = 202
Sweet Potato(50 grams) + Salad(80 grams) + Chicken Breast(100 grams)
Protein = 21 grams
Carbs = 13 grams
Fats = 2 grams
Calories = 230
Quick Overview :
Just to recap the above 1000 calorie diet
The total macro breakdown is given below:
Protein = 70 grams
Carbs = 85 grams
Fats = 45 grams(approx)
Note: In this low-calorie diet, I have not included the amount of fat which is going to use afterward like in cooking oil and other stuff.
So, don’t get confused about the number of fats in the final macro breakdown.
This diet plan is a well and balanced diet for anyone who weighs 160 pounds and for the people who are looking for a weight loss.
This 1000 calorie diet is completely for weight loss.
Now, in this diet plan, you can obviously add more protein to your meal depending upon your needs.
Now, as promised at the beginning of this diet
Let’s check out
Diet Plan 2: Vegetarian
Whey Protein 1 Scoop + Oats with milk and cherries
Protein = 27 grams
Carbs = 18 grams
Fats = 8 grams
Calories = 285
It has 0 Calories
1 bowl of Cabbage Soup
Protein = 3 grams
Carbs = 15 grams
Fats = 0.3 grams
Calories = 65
2 Slice brown bread + Peanut Butter(2tbsp) + Black Coffee
Protein = 7 grams
Carbs = 28 grams
Fats = 3 grams
Calories = 171
Cottage Cheese(100 grams) + Yogurt + 1 bowl Veg Soup
Protein = 26 grams
Carbs = 18 grams
Fats = 27 grams
Calories = 488
Quick Overview of diet plan
In this diet plan for vegetarians, the overall calories are 1009.
Which is completely fine and you can go with this diet plan to lose weight.
That’s it from the vegetarian diet plan.
But in this diet plan, I have covered some important points which you must to focus on or considered before starting with this diet plan.
Diet plan 3: Low carb
1 glass of Whey protein with water.
150 grams of boiled chicken breast and 1 bowl of lentils
1 cup of coffee with milk
100 grams of chicken breast + 2 eggs + a bowl of cucumber salad
Total calories of low carb 1000 calorie diet plan are 1004.
1. What to Eat in 1000 calorie diet(List of all items):
This 1000 calorie diet is basically for the one who is looking for a weight loss and this diet includes small meals.
This diet plan does not comprise of big and heavy meals.
It’s just simple and short.
- Include more protein foods in your meals, I would suggest you take at least 1 gram of protein per body weight(kgs)
- Reduce the number of carbs and fat in your overall diet
- In this diet try to include or cover your calorie portions more from the soup in order to add more dietary fibers.
- Include more Green Veggies or Raw vegetables in your meal. I have been telling this from years, by adding more vegetables like carrot, spinach, beetroot, cauliflower, bell peppers, broccoli.
All these vegetables will help you to improve the immune system and also will boost your metabolism.
One interesting fact is that by adding more raw vegetables in your diet, this alone can help you to lose weight and more specifically it helps in reducing the lower belly fat.
- Fruits like apple, banana, strawberry, blueberries, kiwi and a portion of watermelon.
Food Items to Avoid On low-calorie diet:
1. All the items that are loaded with lots of sugars and salt.
In short, try to reduce the amounts of sugar and salt from your diet.
2. Do not consume more unsaturated fats.
3. Do not consume any packed foods for at least 2 weeks.
4. Avoid getting protein from sources like beef, pork, lamb.
Now, I’m not telling that this source of protein is not good but they are high fats too.
So, you don’t need any extra fats in your diet.
2. Eating 1000 Calories a day and exercising. YES or NO?
Well to be very honest, you are already restricting yourself by not eating much.
Anyhow you are much in a calorie deficit.
If you follow this diet plan for at least 1 week you will surely lose 1-5 lbs of fats from your body depending on your metabolism rate.
So, I don’t recommend anyone to exercise much during your diet.
But, if you still feel to do some kind of exercise, then I would recommend you to just go for a walk for 15-20 minutes.
Follow this routine 2 times a week and not more than that.
Again, remember that do not stress yourself with much exercise routine.
By doing more exercise on a daily basis during this diet will make you lazy and after some time you will become weak.
So, I recommend you not to do much exercise during this diet plan.
3. Benefits of a low-calorie diet:
1. This diet plan is for weight loss and there is no doubt that you can’t lose weight.
So, this diet plan helps in weight loss.
2. In this diet plan, you will obviously be going to eat less and you will focus more on dietary fiber.
So, it will help in maintaining a good nutrition value in your diet plan in terms of macros.
3. No excess sugar and salt in this diet plan. So ultimately your body will lose fat and you can lose your stubborn belly fat easily.
4. This diet plan includes foods like raw vegetables, black coffee, and green tea, so these items are natural metabolism booster and also helps in living a healthy life.
5. All the meal plan in this diet are easy, healthy and simple to cook, so it saves your time.
4. Side effects of the 1000 calorie diet plan:
1. This diet plan cannot be used for the long term for weight loss program.
Because there will be a point where your body will not respond to this diet plan, you need to switch or change your diet plan.
2. People forget to add raw vegetables, or they don’t like Green tea and Black Coffee, so due to lack of proper rich nutrient foods, it might lower your metabolic rate.
If your metabolism is slow then, you will lose weight at a slower speed.
3. This diet plan is very restrictive in terms of foods, so this might tempt you to go for unhealthy foods.
4. This diet plan might turn out to very strict and it might make you feel lazy and fatigue.
5. Lack of energy.
Well, this totally depends on an individual. This diet plan is basically for the short term and this usually is given to bring a sudden change in your calorie intake.
I don’t recommend anyone to follow this diet plan for the long term.
5 smoothies for weight loss
Weight loss tips
Do’s and Don’t
So, that’s from the 1000 calorie diet.
Follow the instruction which I have given and you will lose weight.